Sunday, September 13, 2009

I met Lenny!!!

Not too far from Cliff's is where Lenny the chocolate Moose lives.
Yes you read right, a chocolate moose. He lives in the Len Libby store, which sell candies,chocolates and ice cream.
Believe it or not (but I swear it's true!) I was all sugared out and even the sight of fudge made me feel queasy....So I didn't buy anything.
But I was sure glad to meet Lenny. Yes it is made of real chocolate, all 1700 pounds of it! I was quite surprised because he looked much better than in the pictures i'd seen on flickr (he looked all white, like old chocolate).
The pond he was standing in was a bit dusty....Un-Yum!

Here's a close up of one of Lenny's pals a cute bear cub,also made of chocolate. But why the pink cap?
I'm glad I saw this. I think it's a once in a lifetime thing. It was weird and funny at the same time.

Today we started country line dance courses. That was a hoot! We learned 2 dances: the canadian stroll and the electric slide. I can't wait for next week! And to think that I don't even listen to country music! LOL

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG, that is a whole lot of chocolate!