Friday, April 8, 2016

WWWWHHHHAAATTTT??????

This what I was greeted with yesterday morning.....

 Yessss siree bob! SNOW
Real F.... snow!
Do i need to remind you that it is APRIL! 
REALLY!

 This morning it is snowing again...
I am happy to have chili in my lunch box!

 This clock is on my vintage bucket list...
The Molson Export clock could be seen in many bars and restaurant in the 60's
and 70's . I want mine with hands and no cracks...
Please!

                                  I was looking at my Pyrex the other and found that these 2 casseroles                        
weren't giving me as much joy as before!

Through the magic of Facebook, I was able to
find a new home for them in Quebec City.
Money in my pocket, a new friend and space to display
more vintage glassware!

Well dear readers, thank you for reading and commenting.

Hearing from you always makes my day!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

So sorry about the snow.. April is a cruel month sometimes. I sold a lot of my Pyrex collection and have the few pieces now that I love and use!!
hugs,
Linda