Monday, February 25, 2019

Sunday Night

Between inspections, visits, service people and working from home ...Whenever I have a moment, I purge and pack.

Funny how I moved here only 3 years ago and I am discovered things I had forgotten about...

The Boo keeps telling me that it is because we have too much stuff! LOL

Today while I was washing Pyrex, I was reminded how much I love Pyrex and how much it brings me joy and I was really happy enjoying that moment in my present hurricane of emotions....

I was also happy to be working from home tomorrow because the weather has been crappy...today we had rain, freezing rain, hail , snow, wet snow and then all of them again....

Of course I am nervous about the roof, because the house is old and you see tons of stories of roof caving in on the news.....

but a light at the end of the tunnel...I heard water in the roof drains, which means everything is hunky-dory!

Sigh! I can now take a deep breath and enjoy my Sunday night!

Did not watch the Oscars but I saw Billy Porter's dress on the internet and I swear this guy lit the internet ON FIRE!

and that was amazing! Thank you Billy for your HUGE balls and the flair to pull it off!


As usual my pictures did not download, but I figured the problem! I need to open the laptop everyday!


 Instead I am sharing some of my fave
vintage advertisements.
I have never eaten canned wieners and not with sauce!
Have you?


This ad is a winner because of the Charcoal Snowflake Pyrex
Open Baker! oooooh!
And I have never tasted Spam...Even if I bought a can
last year....It is still in my cupboard...

In this one .....The eyes really got me!
I will add sliced olive eyes to ALL my dishes!

Getting back to the Oscars...I saw that Shangela (of RuPaul's Drag race fame)
made a fabulous appearance on the red carpet!
You go girl!

And I started to watch RuPaul's Drag Race last week and I am 
having so much fun!

Stay tuned for more house developments!


1 comment:

Cheapchick said...

Glad you are surviving the purging/packing mode. Spam is not that exciting, tastes a bit like salty ham and a bit like...something else. Had it when I was a kid. I even have a hard time with canned ham (bought 2 for our emergency kit at Christmas, will likely donate them to the food bank before they expire but they are good for a year or so). Tuna is about the only meat I am ok with in a can. Spring is almost here!