Tuesday, November 29, 2011

WTF? Tuesday! Old Crusty Jam

This is a good one. I took the pictures in the Gannanoque Flea market in Gannanoque Ontario in June 2011. It was still there when I went back for canadian Thanksgiving. I swear it was there in December 2010 or even before....


Yes it is! An old jam, tea and soggy candies basket. Who would sell food at a flea market?

Tell me who!

By the way the wrapping is greasy and dusty.

For more strange and creepy (sometimes hair raising) fun be sure to visit


Night night my thrifty friends!

3 comments:

The White Pear Tree said...

Eeeew! How much do they want for this rotting food?

Vonlipi said...

I have no idea how much they asked for this....If I go back (and I'm sure I will) and it's still there I will ask for sure ;)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I have seen things like this in some flea markets and it's darn scary that someone might buy it....gross!!