Monday, May 23, 2016

Ready!

So 2 of my thrifty finds are ready to share....

First one is definitely a guilty and secret obsession. I LOVE LE CREUSET!

I will try to keep this in check and not flood the apartment as I have with Pyrex....

When Dad passed I found out he had quite a bit of Le Creuset, some badly damaged, I kept the good pieces.

On our day trip on Saturday, I was really excited to find this....

 A nice Le Creuset gratin dish!!!

It was only $6.00! Any Le Creuset under $10 is a bargain!

I have big plans for this dish! Like baked gnocchis...
or maybe some enchiladas!

Next is this little guy!
Hello Frosty! I saw this at a perpetual yard sale...
It is opened 6 days a week except on Wednesday. we stop by
every time we go to Ontario. 
I never know what goodies I will find...
Vintage Coca-Cola glasses, vintage OJ glasses, Vintage cookie tins, Pyrex.....

I lost 2 blowmolds last winter, so I was really happy to find this....Dan (woodworker extraordinaire) paid for it.....

Aaaaahhhh Thrifty goodness!

This feels sssooooo good!




2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great finds. I love Le Creuset but it's a bit heavy for me now with my wrist issues. It is wonderful to find a bargain piece!! Nice to see you blogging a bit again! HuGS!!

Cheapchick said...

I've never owned a piece of Le Crueset but am always on the lookout. Nice find! Apparently you got your love of it from your Dad? Great finds! And vintage Christmas! I love vintage Christmas