Tuesday, February 13, 2018

I can feel Spring in the air!

Can you feel it?

I can!

Even if the soil is full of snow, even if the temp is low....I can feel it

The sun is setting later and rising earlier....

And it feels GOOOOOOD!

My steps are lighter, my spirit is soaring higher.....I feel so light!

Even If I have concerns about the snow on the roof.....

I am making plans to paint the kitchen, the bathroom, the guest room (my office)....I am also looking at companies that can come and look at my plumber's basement because of the moisture...and last year I was screwed over by a local company...


On a brighter note I found  a frog to hold my scrubber.
We call her the big mouth frog. Of course I could not resist glueing
google eyes on her!


This is PIA (Pyrex in Action). I was making beef and snow peas
with assorted asian veg.

The frog is kinda scared....I might need to call Mulder and Scully.
Today was DH first day back at work.
I am happy to report every thing went FINE.
Gotta love the everything went fine thing...

I love a workday where everything is smooth.....

2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

OMG your hubby is back to work already! Great news, good reason to celebrate. You know how hard those darned vintage ceramic frogs are to find?!? My friend wanted one but everywhere they were so bloody expensive! I ended up using a ceramic owl to hold my scrubbies lol. I know, more light each day is such a fabulous thing, especially here in the Pacific where we have less light than most of the country (sets earlier, rises later). My chives are finally growing again which means spring is coming, just checked today...although snow is in our forecast the chives will live no matter what

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Great news about the hubby and the scrubbie frog cracks me up. I heard a bird singing at the feeder this morning and it made me think...Spring!!