Tuesday, August 4, 2020

So How you doing???

Here is it in a nutshell...on December 26th 2019, we both got sick....really sick. 

I even had to sleep sitting up because I could not catch my breath...we tried to see our physician or any physician and everything was booked solid. We had to share my inhalers...I know it is not recommended...but you have to do, what you have to do. 
We stopped feeling like death warmed over around January 9th 2020. 

I am so grateful I was able to work from home......

Do I think we caught Covid-19 early? Hell yeah! 

If China acknowledged it in late January it means it had been roaming for awhile....

It is my opinion and I am sticking with it. 

2020 so far has been the year of disappointments...multiple vacation plans cancelled, confinement....
Again I am so thankful to be able to work from home....the crazy grocery trips....

I remember the second week of confinement...going to a grocery store and no potatoes, no onions or carrots...just the weird vegetables that I love...like rapini or fennel....

No fresh meat...I got the last ripped box of frozen ribs.....

No milk, no eggs, no canned good, no flour, no sugar...no toilet paper

That really freaked me out. When got home I was soooo tired I had to take a nap.

I was really happy to be confined with Dan and the cats because we were always happy and grateful.
And that is really important in these crazy times....

This is a picture of deserted downtown Montreal...I have never seen that before! 

So that is it for today, stay well, stay safe and wear your mask!!!



No comments: