Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Stocking up

So I  am not calling this prepping...because I have seen some crazy stuff on you tube....

I was pretty freaked out in March on my grocery trips so I just want to avoid this repeating.....

We have been pretty good eating from the freezer and the pantry...but once in a while I need some oysters!

But when I read that Melbourne was going back in lockdown...well it just might be a question of weeks before we are forced into lockdown again....

Because it will come back ..even if we all hate it!

So better be prepared before everyone starts freaking out about toilet paper again!


At least you have cute kitties to look at! This is the first time that Meghan (white and black) has touched Boubou....

In the meantime...stay safe and wear your mask!

No comments: