Wednesday, December 29, 2021

2021 is over?

 Oh well, another year has gone by! 

My thrift finds we’re few because I did not really venture out because of Covid.

I got this little guy at a convent that a an every thing must go sale
My wreath on my front door….I bought decorations from the dollar store because I refused to pay full price on a wreath
I my neighborhood we had an enchanted alley, where you could come and pose for pictures 
On of my favorite 2021 finds us this sweet blowmold. 


My favorite thing that happened in 2021 is the addiction of this sweet and crazy girl to our family! 
Chipits came in our lives on October 28th. She was found in an industrial parking.



2 last pictures are from the same convent sale. So I got my Xmas jollies for 1.50$ 


I was thinking of new year resolutions, but the kind I know can stick. So for 2022, I plan to help my local food banks, community outreach as much as I can. I my neighborhood food insecurity is high and the Saint Vinny is there to help, and I know another non profit helps but they did not answer my email… so I need to keep on keeping on and just reach out more and give! 

Sleep tight and don’t let the bedbugs bite! 

No comments: