Monday, July 18, 2022

Grief

 Today we had to send Boubou over the rainbow bridge. What a sad day. I was scheduled to work but I called in sick because I could not bear to send Mrs. Stink Eye alone in this and I wanted to be there for Boubou. When we took Boubou in, this is what we signed 8n for….to make him live his best life until the very end. His last years were not that easy….he was diagnosed with a mega colon…and that means he needs help to do what nature intended you to do. I am happy with this phrase it is very PC. So we had to give home pills twice a day and hydrating liquid 3 times a day and sometimes even give him subcutaneous fluids…. But this last week we could see that nothing happened, and that he was super tired. So we decided it was time to go.

We were very lucky to be able to see our favorite vet, who’s very caring and knows how’s we care for our fur babies. 



1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. It is one of the hardest things to do but the kindest and most loving. Hugs!