Friday, December 30, 2016

Last working Day of 2016

Praise the LORD, SWEET JESUS alleluia !!!

All I did today at work was write letters....Sorry you can't surrender your policy right now....Sorry you can't have a loan, you have reportable gain....etc....

I wished it would've been a super slow day....but they were still plenty of cases to take care of before year end.

and I found myself thinking about what I told my doctor yesterday

When Dad died, I inherited a crown of some sort and every now and then , I will need to go out with my crown and mingle.

I know human nature and I am positive people will say these things...

oh that's his daughter? I thought she would be slimmer! She's fat,she's chunky....

Who's her mother again? She looks like her father, how come she didn't go in the trade...

Her Dad had money, how come she's dressed that way?

To this I answer:

I am who I am. I am middled aged, proudly tacky and I don't care if you think I am not up to your
artsy standards.

I am artsy,vintage, tacky, fun, crafty, thirfty, genuine,loving and one hell of a good cook and I don't have anything to prove to you!

So talk to the hand!
I'm all that and a bag of chips, in fact I'm the whole party mix!!!


Here I am visiting the new company building...

I sure hope I will move there in 2017!!!

 

3 comments:

Martha said...

Yes, talk to the hand! That's what you should tell people. You are who you are and you should be proud of that!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Good for you! I too just say that I am who I am and I like me! Happy New Year my friend. Let's hope it brings only good things!

Cheapchick said...

Cheers and Happy New Year! I know it is difficult to not listen or think or care about what other people say but that probably is true happiness when you truly don't give a damn!!