Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Seen Around

Every year ,when I go to see the lung doctor,

I make a point of stopping at the Saint Vinnie thrift shop ,you know just for kicks!

The pickings are usually pretty slim. It is situated in a very poor neighborhood.

Here's what I saw:

 A vintage nativity, I'm guessing 60's or 70's.

 This I've never seen! A 12 days of Xmas glass set!
I nearly bought it, but I could hear my better (or not) half say:
What? we don't have enough glasses????

 This one looked like a cross between DIY and a vintage liquor bottle.

Last but not least a Pyrex Flameware without its handle.

Just what happened to it? I guess will never know!

Stay tuned for pictures of the tacky stuff I got!

2 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Vintage Christmas! I love it. I was so lucky to get some great things early on, everything is way picked over now. I found some pink shiny brites and some Polish tear drop glass ornaments that I likely will save to sell next year (or keep them ha ha) Can't wait to see what you got.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

At the thrifts things are so picked over but if I dig I still might find a treasure! Can't wait to see what you did.