Tuesday, April 25, 2017

So sorry

So I discovered that I have a set amount of personal web time..meaning that if i spend all my
time checking out everybody's finds on Facebook then I have no energy to share on Blogger....

we are purging slowly but surely....

Purging is really hard under normal circumstances but associated with grief....Ay caramba!

 I spend way too much time on Facebook
on the Pyrex and all vintage group...
so informative and entertaning 

I saw this at Quebec Goodwill (Renaissance)
and believe it or not I won the exact same plate on a sale blitz
at work about 22 years ago....



This is the crystal chandelier in my stepdaughter's apartment.

I just realized that is so overdue for a good clean....rats!

This will be a project for a long weekend!


be well, be safe and keep on thrifting!





4 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Is your stepdaughter living in the upstairs apartment you used to live in? I am always amazed when I see stuff I had when I was younger (or Mom had) at the thrift store.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I seem to have less and less time these days for blogging. Just hang in there and share when you can. Hugs!

Vonlipi said...

My stepdaughter is living in my Dad's appartment with a lot of his stuff...I stayed in my appartment upstairs. I don't want to move anymore!

SixBalloons said...

Love that chandelier, but cleaning those is a pain!