Sunday, December 9, 2018

I had every intention....

I had every intention on blogging about Vegas...

but on Thursday night....something happened and I needed to share that first....

the new house came with tenants upstairs...that need to go since my stepdaughter will move in there.

So my SO called them to introduce us and give them our contact numbers....

well that did not go as peacefully as one would think!

My SO was met with a shower of accusations and threats...and aggressive behavior.

Okay picture this...If you are a tenant and your landlord wants to sell and there is a For Sale sign in front...

should you not be prepared???

I would!

so that was another cause of tossing and turning in the night...

But I promise....next time definitely Vegas! LOL

The Bellagio and their fountains...
early morning. Sunrise!

No comments: