Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve is such a magical day for me....

It is the expectation, the waiting, the magic.....

December flew by...with us running every where, adulating a lot more than we like to....

Decisions, decisions.....and ...wait! More decisions!

We started packing today because we can start moving things on January 6th.....and that is just around the corner.....

YIKES! there will be a lot of storage place in the new house, such as a dedicated towels and sheets closet....and a laundry room....oh my with cabinets for the soap etc....

so 3 crates of summer sheets and comforters and 2 boxes of Pixies, 501s and butter dishes (Pyrex of course).



 The Clear 501 and 502 were a gift to my Dad and I decided to keep them
and get the butterfish.

So for now no more packing....just enjoying the family , the cats
and the food......

Happy Xmas Eve!


1 comment:

Cheapchick said...

So happy for you - more room will be lovely! Try and stay sane, I hate moving myself - but I am hoping yours goes smoothly!