Saturday, December 24, 2011

Wreath? Check! Snow ? Check!

Well this is it folks! The pinacle of the season, Xmas! I'm short on sleep, but my spirit is soaring!

I redid the wreath


And I'm happy to report, it is still tackylicious!

I've heard that a lot of Quebecers have been praying for a white Xmas and our prayers have been answered!


The blownolds looks so much better with a bit of snow!

The penguins are a bit crooked...but who cares!



This is the little guy I found in a church basement for a dollar.

All the cookies are baked, the presents wrapped, the kitties asleep....

Oops lack of focus....the tree is finished

Let the feast begin!

May you all have a beautiful Christmas with all your loved ones!

I gotta go the roast is ready and I have a cosmo waiting for me! 


7 comments:

SixBalloons said...

Merry Christmas to you Miss V!!!

The White Pear Tree said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The White Pear Tree said...

See, you got it all done!

Love your decor!! The penguins especially.

I hope you have a really wonderful Christmas.

Joyeux Noël!

France Guérin said...

Joyeux Noël! Enjoy and take some rest!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm having a great Christmas and enjoying a glass of bubbly! Merry Christmas. hugs, Linda

Zootsuitmama said...

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and a won!nderful holiday seaso

Jill said...

Love the penguins, actually I love all your blow molds! Have a wonderful holiday!