Sunday, May 6, 2012

Surprise!

Friday I worked late and met Dan in the parking of our local grocery store. I had a couple more things to get for the weekend.
When I came out I opened the trunk and saw a big pile of vintage still in the package un-opened Xmas wrapping paper. And I heard : Are those vintage? Yes they are!

Where did you find those?  I asked.I got my secrets....I just dug around! You can do what you want with them; sell or keep them it's up to you!

OMG! Aren't you the sweetest!


Aren't those cute?

Here's the flip side.

Packages have 2 patterns each.

You know what? I'll sell some and keep some!

Thanks Dan, I taught you well :)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Always good to have the husband on the look out too!! You don't often see vintage paper like that still unopened, if I do see it, it's just small pieces and all crumpled!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Very cool paper!

The White Pear Tree said...

I have definitely seen the 2 papers in the 2nd picture before! Years ago, no doubt.

Anonymous said...

That is some wonderfully lovely paper!! Great find!!

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Way to go Dan!! My husband still hasn't got a clue about what to look for, and that he CAN pick up something without me-LOL!