Sunday, January 26, 2014

Up for Grab!!!

Good afternoon faithful readers and vintage lovers!

This has been a wonderful weekend of cleaning and purging and caring for Yoda (fur baby)


She had a small mass on her forehead that was growing
really fast and after a trip to the vet we found out that this was a tumour
usually benine in cats but containing scary stuff that could make her sick if it bursts.
 
 
                                            Now she is frankenkitty! The cut is nasty. But she is a strong healthy cat
                                           and doing better already. The mass was sent to a lab  to see what kin it is.

                                           My big fear is that she removes the collar and scratches the sutures!

                                           We did a huge spring cleaning of the bedrooms and I found a lot of  missing stuff, life sweaters,earrings and necklaces! 

                                            We also emptied a catchall closet under the stairs, which brings me to the
                                             up for grab....

                                           


 It is the 2.5 qt Hearts decorator casserole with warmer.
 It has a stain on one handle, but a little scrub with barkeeper's friend
should take care of it.
A couple of months ago I had a taker but the lady disappeared...
and would not eturn my emails, so now you can have it for free,
you just need to pay for the shipping.
 
Next for grabs is this cutie pie
 
                         Sorry for the finger, I will try to upload a better picture later.
                                         It is the Terra 475 casserole with original box.
                                         But without the lid that I dropped and shattered!

 That was not a good day! LOL
 
Well same thing here, if you're interested, you let
me know and you just pay the shipping.
 
Got to go, I need to prepare supper.
Red pesto meatballs and ratatouille with
roasted cauliflower. YUM!
 
Have a great Sunday night!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

My kitty had a tumor on his side and it was so large it scared me. Surgery took care of it and 4 years later he is doing fine. Love your Pyrex but you know I'm downsizing!!
hugs,
Linda