Monday, September 21, 2015

5 frugal things

So we are still getting our groove on, unpacking, recycling, giving to thrifts.....

I have been reading blogs too. One of my new favorite is The non consumer advocate. Every week she posts 5 frugal things...

1-Today we brought 10 bags full of packing materials to the curb for recycling and 6 bundles of flattened cardboard boxes.
2-I baked healthful gluten free apple muffins from scratch to use the free apples I got from my work last week.
3-I air dried my laundry
4-I packed our lunches from stuff in the fridge (leftovers)
5-I used public transport and I walked!

6- I also made a tomato sauce form scratch for the freezer.

I have yet to visit a thrift store....but it is just a matter of days.....

Stay cool and rested!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sounds good. I like frugal.

Cheapchick said...

I love the non-consumer advocate. I actually just joined their facebook group last week - lots of good ideas there.