Thursday, September 3, 2015

I found the onions....

Hello there!!!

I am writing to you from the big city (Montreal) we finally left the burbs (Ile Perrot) .

We are really happy to be here. There is still a lot of unpacking to do....

                                             So many boxes!!!

                                             Our first comfort breakfast . Homefries, bacon and an over easy egg
 The view from the dining room

 As you can see Bandito is settling in just fine...
The first day we wanted a cup of coffee but we couldn't find the mugs.
Then we couldn't find spoons....the next day I couldn't find knives....
Yesterday,  I wanted to make chili for lunch...I couldn't find
oregano and onions....Thank God the downstairs neighbor (Dad) is really nice and
friendly.....

I was really excited to unpack the Pyrex....
This was the saddest box so far!
I lost the Utility Lime Green lasagna dish, a Lime Green pie plate,
a Desert Dawn pink round cake dish and a Flamingo round cake dish.

So 4 pieces in one box....so far the only casualties but sad never the less!

Earlier this afternoon, I found the onions....so all is fine and dandy in our
new home!

Sleep tight!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Oh no! Not the Pyrex! Well I am glad you are moved. I hope it works out well for you and a great neighbor is always nice! :) I have been in this home two years and I still am finding things I forgot I had!
hugs,
Linda

Cheapchick said...

You made it!! I truly hope to make it to Montreal some day - hubby only has ever spent one day there on a business trip and I have never ever been to Quebec. I guess you will have a reason to buy more Pyrex now, but sorry for your loss :)

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Aww...sorry about your Pyrex! Best wishes to you in your new home-for lots of laughter, love and great memories!! :)