Friday, November 6, 2015

Seen Around

Seems I haven't done one of these posts in a very long time!

Wednesday I went for my annual lung check up and not only I spotted a church basement sale nearby but I found the charity shop I could not locate last year!

Schwing!

I did not buy ANYTHING, but it sure made for a thrifting adventure!

 Yes this is a brand new dragon made of shells.

 This lamp sure would be an ice breaker

 New in box holy trinity clock.
Now I am thinking that they were donated inventory
from a Chinese gift shop

 This sweet casserole did not have any markings

 I would've snapped up this delicious fondue pot if my cupboards
were bare....sigh!
 These tacky glass souvenir mugs always crack me up!

 I knew it was just a matter of time until I saw this in a thrift store.
The chocolate fountain is fun, but how often are you going to use it?
I figure the clean up must be an adventure as well.

 This is something I don't think I could buy in a thrift shop...

Herb tea!

No thank you

The church basement was very cramped with bossy volunteers. I was scared to take pictures....

Oh well

This is just the beginning of the fall bazaar/church basement season!

CHARGE!!!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Love it all and would have left most of it, maybe bought that sweet casserole dish!
hugs,
Linda

Cheapchick said...

I definitely veer away from food at the thrift store as well, although the local Salvation Army gives free day old bread away at the front door. I can afford to buy bread (we hardly eat it anyway) so leave it for those who truly need it. I wonder how old that tea is lol. I wish we had more church sales here. Nov 12 is the day all the thrifts put out their Christmas stock (military town and they get touchy when thrifts put it out before remembrance day) so Mom and I have a 1/2 day of thrifting planned.

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Yeah...I don't think I could buy the tea either. It must feel great to get all of the boxes unpacked!! That's pretty awesome in such a short time! I'm not a big fan of verde either. Have a great weekend!!!