Sunday, October 30, 2016

Sunday

Okay so I didn't  post anything yesterday...

But on Friday night I made ratatouille  and meat sauce, so tonight we were able to have baked pasta.

Today we raked leaves, closed the 2 fountains and put away pots.

I have issues dealing with the water garden because it is stinky right now and there is a lot of water I need to dispose of.....

It  is not like I could just pour it down a drain....There is NO drain and the yard is mostly paved.

I might pour some bleach in it just to remove the stink, not a lot but just enough....


I never even thought of taking pictures....

Be well

and sleep tight!

3 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sounds like a busy productive day!

Cheapchick said...

We did the yard cleanup last weekend. We have had record rainfall this month. one of the top 10 rainfalls ever. There are mushrooms growing all over the grass. Everything was gross and slimy. I had to bring in the chair cushions which aren't even in the direct rain and it still took a week to get the damp out. We let them dry in the living room for a week before putting them in the crawl space. My bird feeder had feed sprouted and was growing things because of the rain. I have no idea about fountains but bleach kills just about everything.

Martha said...

Busy, busy... Very productive at your place.