Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Almost Over!

So after we bought the house....It was time for R&R in Vegas!

Actually that trip had been planned months earlier.

I was sure I would love Vegas because I love neons and bright lights, but Dad had been a couple of times with Cirque du Soleil and he hated Vegas!

Yes there are 2 Vegas, the glitzy glamorous place where everything is possible but scratch the surface and the despair is real close to the surface....

But it is a feast for the eyes!
The Bellagio's fountains are breathtaking.

 One of the Cosmopolitan's bars

Me with a HUGE pepper mill
Fresha Peppah???

Yes I had fun, yes I will go back. I won't go to a show on my first
day....too tiring
If I go back to the Stirling Brunch I won't waste time
with that weird lobster....
I will buy that tote bag the first time I see it not think about it, go back and 
never see it again....lol

I won't fly with Air Canada Rouge economy class...it is beyond cheap!

and then it was time to tidy, pack purge and get ready to sell my house!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I've only been to Vegas once and I loved the Bellagio fountains and the Paris hotel. The rest was meh...good to see but not sure it's for me.