Wednesday, January 2, 2019

2018 Recap part 2

Starting in June it was PURGE time!

and I started selling stuff in the classified.

 My Dad collected Flameware from Pyrex...so all I did't want I listed on Facebook

 You can't tell but underneath the kitty and the throw was
a beautiful Mid-Century report turquoise chair.
It was beautiful but so uncomfortable!
I hope the new owners are happy with it!




 Just a small collection of my Dad's pitchers
I found a good home for them...
 This beautiful Teak leaf table was listed on the classified and 
went to a good home.

We sold 2 of these chairs and kept the third one.

we also sold patio furniture, a smoker, a planer, a router with bits...
and a Queen duvet cover, a pink coffee maker....
and much stuff I am forgetting about!

So right now I am too tired to continue....Sorry

balance of recap hopefully tomorrow!

2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It does feel so good to sell things and downsize. I've done lots of that in 2018 and hope to continue into 2019.

Cheapchick said...

You did a lot of selling! Love that teak table, hopefully you got a decent price for it.