Wednesday, January 16, 2019

New Year!

After we agreed to put the house on the market...It was time for pictures!

That was nerve racking! Because that was then that it hit me...I was putting my house on the market!

This was HUGE! This was going to be life changing!

It think it went on the market on Boxing Day. It is very exciting and scary all at the same time.


Now for the resolutions...nothing too drastic this year....I am moving after all!

I want to read more. Real paper books not the online stuff (so far so good!)

Walk more. I want more days where I walk more than 10K (so far so good)

Sign up for a yoga or tai chi class

Bike. Once I move I will buy a bike and ride on the waterfront

Take up needlepoint. I have 2 vintage needlepoint patterns new in their wrapping and I can't wait to
work on them!

A nice pantry! I know this sounds funny but when I lived in the burbs I had a nice space to store canned goods. Here not so much.
So I am dreaming of organizing and storing a nice pantry with all the essentials.

Meal plan or big batch cooking. I am still unsure between both but I think the big batch will win.
I would love to have 5 meals in the freezer.
I used to be super organized in the burbs...but I guess the proximity (relative) of grocery stores really threw me off add the mourning, the depression...etc....
we are only 2 most of the time, but we never know when my stepdaughter might drop by and look all sad and lonely....

you get the gist!




2 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Good goals. I'm hoping to get a bit more organized and also lose a few pounds. I've done a bit on the organizing nothing on the losing weight.

Cheapchick said...

Busy times! Good goals. I want to increase my walking again when the foot is better. A decent pantry is priceless.