Friday, October 15, 2010

Man oh Man I miss blogging!

Hi everyone! I'm still on vacation and the weather has been BEAUTIFUL! No kidding! The kind of nice Fall days people dream about!

The house is something else too! Really big and clean and 4 bathrooms! The internet access is in my Dad's room...It was supposed to be WIFI but I tried and I tried and could not get it to work! So I plugged it in old school, which cuts down big time on my internet use. I sneak maybe 15 minutes everyday; just enough to scan my emails and check to see if the house sitter had somekind of disaster.

Thank God everything is well. Minimal use of the internet really puts things back in perspective...I read a lot and took MEGA long walks on the beach with Dan looking for some sea glass...I also gorged myself with the Travel channel....Anthony Bourdain, Man Vs. food, extreme you name it, Bizarre Foods....Also some Martha on the Hallmark channel (by the way we don't get any Martha in Canada anymore) and Beverly Hills 90210 on Soap channel. Dad is always asking what's playing on TCM (Turner Classic Movies).

Today we had some kind of big storm and some streets were floaded. What do people do when the weather is MEGA crappy? Shop of course!
We had another run of the Christmas Tree Shop and I actually bought a Xmas decoration for outside my house!

I saw those beautiful pumpkins outside a supermarket in Scarborough....Everything is pumkin spice flavored here...fudge,coffee,desserts,salt water kisses....

Also I want to welcome my latest follwers! Yippeee! 92 followers! I should reach 100 by Xmas!

Thank you for joining  hope you'll enjoy your visits. I should drop by as soon as I can!

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, the Nor'Easter Storm I think. It's so windy in NJ, the same storm I think. I'm happy Im not at cape may :)

I missed your blogging!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

We miss you too! Enjoy your vacation! Thank goodness my Mom does have the wireless so I can connect from my laptop!

Jim said...

Good to hear from you again! Your trip sounds good. Yes, it was a Nor'Easter! We got it here today in Nova Scotia.....very stormy!
Jim

SixBalloons said...

We miss you blogging too!

Maureen said...

Oh girl - sounds like you're having a grand old time!

MomWaldsPlace said...

As much as we love to hear from you, it's good for you to enjoy some internet free time. You enjoy that beach!

Unknown said...

Okay, you need to make up something - pretend you bought a pyrex bowl and blog about it.

I'm in withdrawl from your blog, girl.