Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Sweet Thrifty Finds

Since we have 6 mouths to feed now (Our cats plus Bambino and Piccolo Nero; the strays that come visit); I find that I'm constantly washing saucers so it was high time I head to the Salvation Army for some thrifty goodness.

I did ask the thrift Gods for some Corelle saucers, some Pyrex and cool stuff! Ans my wishes came through!

 8 Corelle saucers
A kick ass 502 Canadian Delphite fridgie
and a super cool vintage cheese cutter.

Everything was dirt cheap; the Pyres was .49 cents, SWEET! And all for me!


Yes I realize that this is my third Delphite 502; I just can't help myself..If I had to get rid of all the Pyrex i would keep the Delphite, I can't live without it, I guess it's the colour.

Have  a great night

   

8 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I love your finds! Cute saucers and cheese cutter but of course I love the Pyrex fridgie! hugs, Linda

Sir Thrift-A-Lot said...

Oooh, Delphite. Love it.

Paskiaq said...

That delphite 502 is awesome...I would love to find one someday!

SixBalloons said...

I love my 502 Delphite too, I use it all the time!

The Thriftaholic (Leilani) said...

I still haven't found any Delphite at the thrifts, I'm a huge fan of the refrigerator dishes so would love to find one some day.

Also, your kitties are stylish! Eating out of vintage saucers and bowls. :)

The White Pear Tree said...

A Delphite, at .49 cents, I don't care how many you have, you just cannot pass this up! It would be a Pyrex sin, lol!

Anonymous said...

I too think Delphite is awesome!! Great finds!

Unknown said...

I would have totally bought it too, its the blue...that damn blue sigh