Friday, July 10, 2015

Aaaahhhh Vacation!

I just love being on vacation....I got rest, physical and mental. I am getting rid of this pesky summer cold that
has been dragging me down for 4 weeks....

We got a lot of move related stuff done, take that move you're not the boss of me!!!

Our neighbor was so thrilled when we mentioned that we needed to get rid of a huge horizontal freezer....as soon as I finish emptying and cleaning it she will send her boyfriend and friends to move it.

To tell you the truth we were freaking out about the freezer, it's old, it's ugly ( since it was in the woodworking shop, Dan woodworker extraordinaire,  kind of used it as a work table....) but it still works!
We had no idea what to do with it....to ugly to sell, to heavy to move from the basement by ourselves.....
So I'm glad it will start a new life in my neighbor's garage.

I had to change a valve in the pool...AGAIN!!! Nearly every year I have to change it, I gave a piece of my mind to the owner of the pool shop and she said that some parts are really cheap now, and a lot of customers have to change that same valve every year! I was glad to learn that and I feel better about my poolgirl skills!
 This is the valve in question.....
                                          You can clearly see the crack in the plastic....If we had stayed that pool would have been history in September....Ad I would've bought a new pool to be installed in Spring 2016...
But this is not to be and I am looking forward to NO
pool maintenance.....

 We had lunch at Blak's no 1 in Ile Perrot
great fried chicken!

 Tomorrow if you're looking for me.....
I will be floating in the pool
or

Lounging under the parasol....
Stay cool!


1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Vacations rock!! Glad you will get to enjoy the pool one more summer, then move!!
hugs,
Linda