Sunday, October 4, 2015

ROADTRIP!

Oh man oh man, did we deserve this break or what?

We have been in our new place for a month now and the routines are setting in. I know where most of my kitchen things are so I can cook efficiently.

Some things are still MIA, so that makes for funny moments....I looked for my scarves for 2 days and they were right there, in front of me....lol

 Yes we drove all the way to the sea side....This is the view from the balcony

 The sea is pretty wild because of the hurricane that just finished
 The sunrise was spectacular
 The sky is clear and bright
 The wind is very strong and cold. Even if I brought my bathing suit...I don't think I will be taking
a swim  anytime soon.....
Later today we will go shopping,thrifting and sigh seeing .....

and eating and napping of course!

That's what a vacation is all about!

3 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Have fun - yes you definitely deserve it!

Bargain Hunting Treasure Seeker said...

Enjoy your vacation!!!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

What a great thing to have a bit of a vacation!!