Monday, November 8, 2010

Pain,Pain GO AWAY!

I didn't do much over the weekend because I suffer from a BAAAAAD shoulder. I can barely move my right arm and since it's my main one....Nothing got done! Thank god for Dan who helped me get dressed and took care of me.

2 highlights : I got my CSN shopping done (hint: bathroom decor and something pink) and yesterday I put my arm in a sling and was able to go to my dance lesson. Mind you I couldn't do all the dances, but I was there and that's what's important! After all the Xmas party is in a couple of weeks and I want to be ready!

I hope to regain my smile soon!

In the meantime I'll hang with warm kitties!


This is the view from the river banks, all dreamlike.

And I took the opportunity to read; my lateat? Twilight. Yes, yes it's about time I read it. I didn't much care for the films but so far I really like the book. Stephanie Meyer writes really well and the book sucked me in in a matter of pages! 

Gotta get ready! I have a chiropractor appointment later this morning....

5 comments:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Hope your shoulder is better soon. That sucks to be hurt like that.

KobysCache said...

Feel better, enjoy the book and hanging with the kitties...

Maureen said...

I think that means you need some down-time. It sucks that you're hurting but maybe you're supposed to chill out and read right now....with warm kitties!

The White Pear Tree said...

Hope you feel better soon. The warm kitties do help! Did you take those pictures? They're stunning!

Unknown said...

Are you better????? This was days ago...