Monday, July 23, 2012

I just couldn't help myself!!!

After work this afternoon I had the chance to go to Renaissance for a bit of thrift!

If you're a regular reader you probably remember how I have a love/hate relationship with that place....

The pickings are often of the slim kind!

But tonight with my eagle eye I was able to sink my thrifty claws in these treasures!

 This crazy heatwave was momentarily side swept by these lovelies...
I know I made promises...no more exterior light bulbs....But how could I resist? Hoe could I resist Canadian Outdoor Lights????

Check out the funky shape!

I can't wait to try these! I got a whole bunch for $2.99.

If you know of a name for this disease please feel free to tell me!
I have a vintage ashtray sickness, we don't smoke. I love these!
I figure this one is for cigars.
It might go in the store.

And I kinda went nuts when I spotted this.....I knew Dan would love it.
 And I was right!

  Which bar ware lover wouldn't want this beauty?
And just who is Richard?

 This was a promo Jim Beam bottle from 1968

It will look great with the guys.


I also got a milk glass cup but it didn't look good on film, so that is for next time.

Thrifting is so much fun!

Now please send me some Pyrex....please,please,please! LOL

Have a good night and stay cool! 
 

3 comments:

SixBalloons said...

Nice Jim Beam score!

Jill said...

I just have to buy those old bulbs whenever I see them, we're getting quite a stash!! I always think I'm going to run out.... It is a sickness....

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Hey! I just read your comment about cookbooks! I look forward to hearing from you :)
denise.maraman@gmail.com

-Denise @ Old Fashioned Days