Saturday, October 20, 2012

Finally!

Finally!

I finally found the camera ansd downloaded some Maine pictures!


                               Sunrise over Saco Bay

                                Seagulls fishing

                               It was magical as usual. I love going to Maine late in the season, when it's not in season anymore. The hotels and motels are opened (most of them) and only a few restaurants and shops are opened.
                            The tourist factor is low and the locals come out.
                           
                                  I had plenty of opportunity to drink Pumpkin Pie Spice coffee! YUM!
                                   
 
                                  I was even able to find......


                                 
                                        Pumpkin beer! Pumpkinhead is delicious, smooth and spicy.
                                        The perfect drink for a Fall afternoon; after you raked all those leaves!

                                       But most of all we chilled out, did the usual: Shop,eat,walk,sleep,walk,eat,
                                       sleep,eat,shop,walk,walk,shop again,sleep...and then it was time to go home
                                       again.

                                       We scored great deals at the outlets....Why would anyone buy full price running shoes in Canada? This always fascinates me, here it's $120-$150 and in the U.S outlets you can get the same pair for $50-$75.
                                       Are the taxes this high???

                                      I thrifted but didn't buy a whole lot...and I still haven't got pics of my finds....
                                     
                                      It's getting late and my brain is mush....

                                       Night night my friends!

2 comments:

svelteSTUFF said...

OH! You R.E.A.L.L.Y. know how to make a land-locked Central NYS girl jealous and long for the coast of Maine 8-)!!

The White Pear Tree said...

Well, it was worth the wait if I do say so myself! Your pics are gorgeous. It looks like an amazing place to go to off season.