Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Xmas to ALL!

It was a lovely Xmas with good company, good cheer, plenty of food and excellent company!

And it is just beginning! We will be visiting Dan's mother and my Dad later on today!

Here are a couple of pictures from the house.

                                             The tree slightly less fuzzy than last year....lol

The centerpiece...a gift from Suzanne one of Dan's co-worker.
The candy canes are Dan's touch...
 
This is an ornement gifted from our dance teacher, Sylvia.
 
 The sweet reindeers were a very thrifty decoration.
$2.24 plus tax. The right one was free because of a mixup in pricing
and the  left one was bought yesterday at 75% off!
 
I love boxing day before Xmas!
 
Speaking of deals....
 
Too bad I don't have a dog! I would so buy one!
It was reduced to $3.50 from $14.
 
Maybe one day we'll get a dog, no 2 dogs....
 
So I digress this was supposed to be about the joy and gretefulness of Christmas!
 
So I want to wish all of you and your families a wonderful Xmas and a super New year!
 
May you all be healhty, loved and prosperous.
 
May you find thrifty deals all over.
 
May you fill you sweet sealed can with loads of  money to fulfill your goals
And may I find some interesting stuff to write about so you will continue to visit and
leave comments!
 
See you soon! 
 
 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy holidays to you and I'm glad you've had a great day. Lovely tree. And may you also find many a thrifty deal in the New Year! Xo

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Wishing you a wonderful Christmas! I had an awesome day with my family!
hugs, Linda

Love the Dear!!

The White Pear Tree said...

Have a very Merry Christmas and all the best for 2013!!

Your Christmas decor is lovely!

Nicole
xx

Zootsuitmama said...

So cozy! Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Mick said...

A tad late, but a VERY merry Christmas to you, and the happiest of New Years!