Wednesday, December 26, 2012

A Seasonal Surprise

I got an email a couple of weeks ago about the Tassimo Nice List; I was asked to name a deserving person to receive  a Tassimo coffee maker.

Well I was skeptical for sure, so I did some research. I found out that the PR company representing Tassimo was in fact the same company that represented Clamato!

And last year I was a Clamato Embassador! So I said to Dan; why not let's give them a whirl.

So who was deserving more than Dan? A really good, generous person who had to pay more than his share of bills since I was getting a smaller paycheck and still managed to spoil me!

So I gave Dan's name and let's face it we weren't really expecting anything because almost half the time someone from the internet tell you:I will send you something, well they don't come through which is a shame.

Well lo and behold, 2 days after there was a big ass box at my front door and there was Dan's new Tassimo.

If you are a regular reader you know that I don't like these things as they are expensive to run and not really eco-friendly.

But we got one and Dan was really excited about it and we went and got disks for it....

And the coffee is excellent! Now it won't be our main coffee maker, but our late night decaf weekend coffee maker.

And I'm really grateful that they choose me. By the way no one asked me to review it or blog about it.

Now while I was in Massena NY , I tried to find funky Tassimo disks
and couldn't find any.
 
Is the U.S a Keuring nation?
 
Have a great night!
 
I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow! 
 

6 comments:

Jill said...

I've noticed that too when i was in the States - it was just about all Keurig. I'm nit a coffee drinker but my hisband loves the machine!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I agree that Dan is most deserving! It's so nice when something really does arrive on the doorstep! Hugs, Linda

The White Pear Tree said...

What a nice surprise! You're both deserving! I never get freebies like that!

Speaking of environmentally friendly, I think you can get a reusable gizmo for it, you just put your coffee in it. Not sure though.

Nicole

Laura said...

What a nice surprise! You must have deserved it :) Lucky girl!
Have a wonderful New Year!

Anonymous said...

What a nice giftie to get! Happy New Year and may you both enjoy many a late-night coffee!

Mick said...

Hurrah for Dan!