Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top things of 2012

Now this is totally random and might not amount to anything...

In the next few days I will post about top things,people,places of 2012 . Things that totally made a difference in my life!

Here goes!

Now the first thing that pops in my mind is Sriracha  sauce!

I just can't get enough of this. I use some in omelets, sauces,spaghetti,burgers, brussel sprouts,tuna salad(with black olives), soup...

Here's a link to Wiki if you want to learn more! Sriracha sauce

Here I am ready to make a fritatta with my spicy friend sriracha.
 
It is not just about the spice it is also about the flavour.
 
Go ahead try it you'll be glad!


4 comments:

ThrifterSisters said...

My son discovered Sriracha this year too and devours it with Teriyaki chicken & rice at least three times a week.

Erica

The White Pear Tree said...

I make a sauce by mixing Sriracha with Miracle Whip to dip sweet potato fries in. Delish!

Toronto Yardsaler said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you the most wonderful new year. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch as much as I should. I hope things slow down a little in the new year.
Hugs,
Erin

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sounds too spicy for me but I have friends that would love it!
hugs, Linda