Saturday, December 29, 2012

Top things of 2012

Now this is totally random and might not amount to anything...

In the next few days I will post about top things,people,places of 2012 . Things that totally made a difference in my life!

Here goes!

Now the first thing that pops in my mind is Sriracha  sauce!

I just can't get enough of this. I use some in omelets, sauces,spaghetti,burgers, brussel sprouts,tuna salad(with black olives), soup...

Here's a link to Wiki if you want to learn more! Sriracha sauce

Here I am ready to make a fritatta with my spicy friend sriracha.
It is not just about the spice it is also about the flavour.
Go ahead try it you'll be glad!


ThrifterSisters said...

My son discovered Sriracha this year too and devours it with Teriyaki chicken & rice at least three times a week.


De tout, de rien said...

I make a sauce by mixing Sriracha with Miracle Whip to dip sweet potato fries in. Delish!

Toronto Yardsaler said...

I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you the most wonderful new year. I'm sorry I haven't been in touch as much as I should. I hope things slow down a little in the new year.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Sounds too spicy for me but I have friends that would love it!
hugs, Linda