Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Well...

Well, I wanted to post about the seed catalogs I've been receiving....and took a couple of pictures....

But this morning I got a new Apple download for my phone and guess what? My phone can't connect with my computer and I'm too tired to deal with this.....

And this is what I don't like about the Apple cult, you buy a product and then you have no idea wat is happening!

For the past week I haven't been able to put songs in specific playlists...why? I have no idea!

I think that if I need another intelligent phone that I will buy another kind outside of the Apple cult.

Maybe a Samsung or a Blackberry

 
Chocolate Stanley cups??? Really?
 
As if we needed another excuse to buy chocolate! LOL
 
Be well!
 
Linda, I hope Mr. Toes is getting better, he is constantly in my prayers 
 

4 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Don't get Blackberry! Hubby had one and also the first Blackberry tablet and nothing but problems! Apple has pretty good phone service, if you feel like calling them. Cheers!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I'm not an Apple person but do love the Android phones. chocolate stanley cups how funny. Thanks for you good wishes for Mr. Toes...you will be so happy to know he is home and doing much better. He is still taking meds and has to go back for blood work Friday but we are so happy to have our boy home! Big Hugs, Linda

ColibriNB said...

Chocolate Stanley cup - wonder how long they would've kept had the strike carried on ...
;)

Mick said...

Haha Chocolate for every occasion!