Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thrifted!

I found this asian treasure at Renaissance last week...

A french carafe with tiny glasses, 6 of them!
 
 
Look at that cool/tacky design!
Because we all know that beauty is in the eye of the beholder! 
 
This will go in the store...
 
Second of all, I'm sure you remember the flea market I visited last week?
 
 
Yes I'm about to uncover the location, I'm sorry I didn't before, this was really greedy on my part.
 
The super cool flea market is the St-Michel Flea market, corner of St-Michel and Cremazy.
 
Please leave the ice cream cone, please, please pretty please...
 
Speaking of the ice cream cone from the flea market...Dan is worried I'll bring it home, Dad is sure I'll bring it home and if the price is right I WILL BRING IT HOME YES I WILL!
 
 
 
 
this is the cassoulet, our supper tonight, just before a trip in the oven.
 
Well the verdict is in and it was delicious! Hearty, stick to your ribs delicious!
 
Dan keeps going on about the sausages and the beans!
 
Have a nice night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great retro decanter and glasses! I have a green and gold set, cross between the old Star Trek and I Dream of Jeannie, that used to belong to my best friend's parents. It's kitschy but I love it, and it reminds me of them/her.