Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Home sweet home!





The trip was amazing!!! Brimfield is so big, it is GINORMOUS!!! There are 11 different venues (11 different fields to see). Some are opened for 6 days others for 2, some open at dawn some at noon. We were on the premises at 6 in the AM! Bright eyed and bushy tailed! With huge coffee in hand! We were able to do 4 venues in 2 days and that was enough (for us anyways). My feet hurt and my eyes couldn't quite focus anymore.....All those antiques! I had never seen so much glassware. FireKing, Pyrex, Glasbake, Federal, Hazel Atlas the whole kit and kaboodle! I have to make supper, so I will post other pictures later.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

WOW! I need to know about this place. Is it just once a year or are they open all the time? I am drooling!

Vonlipi said...

Brimfield is opened 3 times a year. May, July and September.It is truly a once in a lifetime experience for antique lovers.I was drooling as well and running all over the place....