Thursday, September 25, 2008

Thrifting drought....


I was not able to go to the Salvation Army this week because of my ankle (boohoo). It is too long of a walk dixit the chiropractor...So instead I hit 2 church basements, that had no treasures, nothing, no Pyrex, no milkglass, no FireKing...NOTHING!
So instead I am entertaining you with a picture of last night supper...drumroll please....Salmon pie! Boy was it ever gooooood. All moist and potatoey...
And I had enough to put in the Autumn Harvest casserole to freeze for another supper! Yeah!
Guess what we are having for supper tonite???
I believe I will be going to the Salvation next week and I am actively visualizing to go the Value Village saturday...One never knows

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Oh I love those two casserole dishes. The colors are perfect for Fall. Please stop by and see my new Pyrex. Have a great day!