Sunday, August 31, 2008

Later alligator....






So this is it!



The luggage is nearly done, the Pyrex reference books are in a re-usable bag along with some munchies...The Ipod has been recharged and synchronized, the maps were looked at again and again....The instruction letter for the kittiesitter is finished....I say it is time for a roadtrip!!!!



So tomorrow at this time we should be in northern Mass....I can't wait!!!



Other subjects....This is a picture of some of my antique canning jars. The big blue one in the back is filled with lavander (from the garden...of course) and the small one is filled with beach treasures....



Speaking of which, one of my all time favorite store is in Old Orchard Beach (OOB). It is called Cottage Decor, here is the site http://www.cottagedecormaine.com/. Go and check it out! They have lovely things, amazing treasures.....I'll be sure to drop by!

In the series of Pyrex and food...Here are 2 pictures I took last week. Cherry tomatoes in red 501 and Tomato and basil in yellow 441 and Yellow and green beans in Butterprint 442, all homegrown in my own backyard...Yes I am proud of myself!

And also after three days painting the bathroom, we are free and the bathroom is gorgeous. Of course I didn't bother to take before pictures...We still have some details to take care of...but later I need to finish packing!
As linda Richmond would say :So talk amongst yourself...I'll give you a topic: The chickpea is neither a chick or a pea...Discuss and I'll see you later in September!
Take care!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I hope you are having a fabulous time on your trip and we can't wait to see what all you have found along the way.

Take care!

Vonlipi said...

Thanks for the nice comment. It was really sweet. I will post pictures of my find very soon! I hope your son gets well soon.