Monday, March 22, 2010

Easy Cracker

This will be a quickie because I have a cold and stayed up most of the night...Here I am in the living room watching a rerun of Seinfeld....When I see this....



And I think: I never have eggshell all over when I crack an egg! Who are these people that leave eggshells all over the place? And drop egg yolks on their kitchen counters??? Granted it might help people...But I believe we'll be seeing this one in garage sales and thrift stores pretty soon! Just like the bacon wave....It's starting to pop up on the second hand market....I saw a couple at the Salvation Army.

I hope this will have more success than the light you put in your toilet bowl so you can see what's going on in the middle of the night....

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man....one of those things you dont need for real. Do you think they make the EZ underwareputteoner too?
For those that keep missing their legs

Unknown said...

hope you feel better :)

Mimi said...

EZ Cracker...for when you drink an entire bottle of tequila and then need to make scrambled eggs.

Seriously, how drunk does one have to be to not be able to crack an egg?

Keetha Broyles said...

I've seen this commercial a time or two - - - it reminds me of this silly Bonko-matic device back in the lat 70's that scrambled the egg IN THE SHELL. What in the world? How LAZY do those folk think we all are?!?!

Hope you feel better soon.

Maureen said...

Sadly, I am probably the one person in the entire world that could benefit from this. I always get shells in the eggs.

Bundle up and take care girl.

mub said...

We get eggs from my inlaws and they have a couple of chickens that lay weird shelled eggs that I have problems with! But... I never drop them all over the floor!

concretenprimroses said...

this is pretty funny, and not worth the drawer space for me. Anyone who's dropped an egg once is careful not to do it again! I do admire the way it cuts the hardboiled egg shell in half. But things seldom work they way they show.
Kathy

Stacey said...

Hope you feel better soon!