Sunday, May 1, 2011

What was she thinking?

Today I wanted to blog about tomorrow's national election...But I needed to share something else, something witnessed by millions.....and oh so terrifying!


THE HAT! retching sounds.

What went through her head? Did she think I want the whole world to see me with a beige body part on my head? Did she want to piss her daddy off (I think that one worked because I saw his face friday morning)

Here's a closer look:


                                      
                                 The hat is now so famous it has its own Facebook page!

                                                            EEEEWWWWWWW!

In case you're wondering I did find some cool things on the roadtrip, but that's for another post!

                                 Be well and go play outside!

8 comments:

Jenifir said...

At least she can always be relied on to be entertaining: http://madhatteryannex.blogspot.com/search/label/HRH%20Princess%20Beatrice%20of%20York (for more comment on this one)
I suppose that being a princess without much of a role and probably limited by protocol, etc. she is making the best of it by always daring to wear the most outrageous of hats.

AmyC ~ said...

I HATE IT! I am surprised the Queen allowed her to wear it.
think she borrowed it from Lady Gaga.

Paulette said...

I totally agree. It looks like some kind of mutant appendage, or a cake decoration, I can't decide which. When I first saw it, I was like, you have got to be kidding me. Whoever convinced her (a) that beige was a good color for her, and (b) that the hat was a stellar idea should be flogged.

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Ugly and sad! She and her sister looked horrible. Someone called them the 'ugly stepsisters' to Kate beauty. They could look so nice, they need a royal makeover!

Jill said...

Beatrice's fascinator was fascinating alright - but not in a good way - the worst looking hat at the wedding!

The White Pear Tree said...

Those were not fascinators, they were defacenators!

They were definitely the ugly stepsisters, lol! Heather Mallick wrote a really funny article in the Toronto Star about the hats that were worn.

Keetha Broyles said...

I'd just as soon wear a large spider on my head.

What was she thinkin' indeed?

Unknown said...

you know when I saw it I looked at it and thought, Wow, I know nothing about fashion because I'd never wear that.

And then I saw how ridiculous everyone thought it was.

I need to form an opinion sometimes