Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Coneflowers

To tell the truth...I also collect plants...less than Pyrex mind you....

I have a soft spot for coneflowers

So I thought it was a good idea to share some of mince


                                              White with yellow heart
                                           
                                          Classic purple coneflower

I will take a picture of this beauty in another light
because the orange doesn't show at all.
This one is called a Sunset
 
 
                                            White with a green heart

                                           The burgundy is not in bloom yet...and I have a double decker too that didn't show well...
                                           I will try to reshot them during the week to share with you

                                           I love coneflowers because they are sturdy,drought resistant and thrive in my crap soil!

Until next time...sleep tight my friends :)
                        

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

I am a fan of coneflowers and plan to plant some here! Your varieties are so pretty!

hugs,
Linda