Monday, July 1, 2013

Thrifted in Maine

Like i told you before, I didn't find much on my long weekend in Maine...

                                           I found this amazing purple jar that I'm using as a votive holder.

                                           From the sign in the shop, I learned that it was originaly clear glass but a chemical turned it purple over time....Wow, I love the color!

                               I've been eyeing the Camp Snoopy glass collection for a while now but I always find them too expensive, so I was thrilled to find this one for a dollar.
                              My cousin Josee had expressed the desire to get some fridgies, so this one was a great thrifty buy. I also found a glasbake milk glass mug for .99 cents at the Scarborough Goodwill, but for the time being it is missing in action...»oh well!

Sleep tight!

1 comment:

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Fridgies always make me happy!