Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My new creation


I have been wanting to make stuffed animals for a while now...And I made my first yesterday!
It does look handmade a lot and when I look at it I feel proud and warm and fuzzy inside!!! You can see that this kitten had a little snack earlier....hehehe
I had never worked with fleece before and it kept stretching on the sewing machine! I'll surely know what to expect next time.
I have the crafting fever....I'm itching to create jewelry, stray sock animals and more fleece kittens....One of my Xmas gift from Dan was a work lamp with magnifying glass...I can't wait to try it...I might tomorrow 'coz we have no celebration scheduled! Which I find kinda cool, it's certainely different....and full of potential
Later!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Very cute!!! I love the embroidered mouse in its tummy!

Vonlipi said...

Thank you! I find it cute too!

jenscloset said...

how cute! thanks for stopping by my blog-that's the most comments I've had on my blog, except for the time I had a giveaway-I must do that again!