Tuesday, March 31, 2009

1 year anniversary

No pictures with this post. Saturday March 28th to the day...I have been free of work for a year.

Now I will return to work eventually, but I still don't know what I want to do. Except that I would very much like to work from home or nearby. 3 hours of daily commute is too much for me.....

I consider myself lucky because I don't HAVE to go back to work right NOW. Dan has a steady paycheck and my unemployement insurance covers the basics. I can't afford luxuries, but as long as the bills are paid. It's okay by me!

Anyways for me it's a question of priority, I don't want to go back to work so we can buy more stuff and load up the credit cards. I'm done with that! Here we don't have any Joneses to keep up with....

I ask God to put me on the right path and he will because he's always there for me, watching over me and guiding my life.

Have a happy day!

No comments: