Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Finished ....for now

Well faithful readers....

This is it. The time we've all been waiting for.

The balcony is finished! I can't believe it. This certainly gave me some grey hairs....That I proceeded to remove immediatly.

We just could not believe it. It is so much better than we thought, so much.

I gave a couple of instructions to Dan who gave them to the foreman.

                                I still can't figure out why they put those ciment blocks in front..
                                we used them for one of the planks while we didn't  have steps....


                                            Our very own steps!

Here's the view from our balcony,
thre will be many a coffee drunk there....and many a Xmas light!
I smell a blowmold fest!
 
Tonight Dan took the broken shower door and took it to the curb.
YAY BABY! 
 
I then proceeded to install the curtain pole and shower curtain!
SWEET
 
Stuff is totally happening at Vonlipi's place!
 
See you soon and stay warm and toasty! 

8 comments:

The White Pear Tree said...

It's a thing of beauty, sniff! What a nice view! You'll have to show us some pics when it's all decorated for Christmas.

Jill said...

Lots of space for blow molds, for sure! Looks good!

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Awesome! Congrats on completing a big project like this one!
I can't wait to see Christmas pics! :)
-Denise

Mick said...

Hurrah for Progress!!!Congrats onthe steps and banishment of the shower door! I too have made some since your last post, and will be posint aboutit over at my place on friday!

Linda @ A La Carte said...

It looks great! Love the good steps and yes blow molds for sure! Hugs, Linda

SusieQT said...

Looks great- can't wait to see it decorated for Christmas!

ColibriNB said...

Bravo - it looks great!
:)
C

Anonymous said...

Best. View. Ever! Looking forward to seeing it all 'decked' out for Christmas. Tehehe!