Tuesday, November 27, 2012

What I want for Xmas.....

Well I don't really yearn for fantabulous things this year and that is okay.

Afterall I have a new front porch/balcony, a new stove and fan, a new microwave....But these are material things.

I am blessed with love, joy and friendship, health and cat love! And a job I love more and more each day.; so life is good.

But being the season for gifts I was asked what I wanted.

So here goes:

I think I need a new wallet.
This looks actually better since I doctored it with the glue gun.
 
A new slowcooker would be nice, an horizontal one , I find
that most cuts of meat would  fit better in one....like this
 
 
Doesn't have to be programmable...but you know....LOL
 
 A gift card from Bath and Body Works would be great...
I could indulge in candles...
Love their candles...
 
Let's face it I'm pretty easy with where the gift cards come from...I always find ways to spend
them!
 
Of course Pyrex would be nice....
 
And believe it or not I love getting pijamas!
 
Have a great night! :) 
 
 
 

4 comments:

Old Fashioned Gal said...

Our lists are pretty simular. I love getting pj's too! Hubby gets them for me every year. I have a billion wallets if you need a new one! I never use 90% of them. Why I have so many...don't ask. If you'd like one, email me and we'll talk turkey! :)
-Denise

Jill said...

I hope you see a new wallet under the tree - I think you need one...

Maureen said...

Hey there girl! I'm glad to hear that you finally found a job that you love! Still downtown?

As I get older I want my life to be simpler and I only want necessities. Gift cards always work. My kids laugh when I tell them I want nothing (which is true) or.... a Home Depot card.

Anonymous said...

I'm like you; I'm easy to please (lip gloss in my stocking thrills me to no end). Hubbies, dads, and bro-in-laws, are another story!

Your balcony and new range stove look amazing! xo