Saturday, November 10, 2012

We got.....

WE GOT STEPS! WE GOT STEPS! WE GOT STEPS!

I kept repeating : I have a balcony like a fool.

It's not finished yet but it is a HUGE improvement!

                                Our very own new steps

                                Bandito is checking if every thing is up to code!

Before the wood was touching the soil...not anymore!
NICE!
 
I love that railling
 
I can't wait to decorate it for Xmas
 
Speaking of Xmas....
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not bad eh?
 
The stockings will go in the store as well as the ornements, Santa will be taking
the train next week because I will bring him to work with me to infuse me and my
coworkers with seasonal joy!
 
Gotta go, I'm off to make sure my balcony is still there! LOL
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

SixBalloons said...

Eek I love the railing! A vast improvement over the little ladder hee hee! I am going to check out your store re: the sweet ornaments.

Cheapchick said...

So funny how you take the little things in life - like steps - for granted until you have none :)

Linda @ A La Carte said...

Much better then that ladder!! lol!!

hugs, Linda

Jill said...

It's a happy day!!

Love that little blowmold!

The White Pear Tree said...

Finally climbing up in the world, lol!

Mick said...

envy, envy, envy! I need to get my steps installed. You wouldn't think 2 steps would make a difference, but boy do they!