Monday, June 9, 2008

National treasure

Good morning!

Last night i watched National treasure 2. So what's up with Nicolas Cage's hair and his face? I'm sure he had some work done but I can't put my finger on it. He looks kind of mummyfied!!!
It was exagerrated but entertaining at the same time.

I found a product that takes care of those pesky utensil marks on Pyrex. It is called Cameo anti-tarnish cleaner and is manufactured by Lavo (a Montreal company). As per the name, it is used for tarnish. It does an amazing job on pots and pans. If you use it on pyrex, you must scrub very carefully as not to remove the paint.

Also i received an Ebay purchase: An individual Pyrex flamingo casserole with lid. It is so pretty!

Have a nice one,

V.

1 comment:

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Hi! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, for advertising my "100th Giveaway" and for leaving a nice comment!

I too, just watched National Treasure 2...I didn't even think about N. Cage...he looked weird in the last one!

But, I decided these movies are like Indiana Jones meets the History Channel. LOL.

Best of luck in the giveaway!

Jillian